How To Be A Make-Up Artist For Editorials, Ad Campaigns, & Private Clients
Don't want to work behind a make-up counter?
We've teamed with Expert make-up artists to impart you with FIRST HAND knowledge on how to get gigs for photo shoots, fashion shows, campaigns, & celebrities!
We began as an uber trendy downtown NYC boutique that dressed countless A-listers including Mary J Blige, Shakira, L’il Kim, Lenny Kravitz, Pharell, Alicia Keyes, Jill Scott, and the Dixie Chicks to name a few, and have since morphed into providing the most informative Workshops around, Fashion Business Start-up, Marketing, Manufacturing, PR, & Events Consulting; & producing tons of Fashion Shows & Special Events for designers, retailers, and corporations nationwide.
We conduct separate How To Become a Fashion Stylist and How To Be A Hair Stylist For Editorials, Ad Campaigns, & Private Clients Workshops that you must try.
Click here for the instructors' background.
Learn from an illustrious celebrity make-up artist:
1. Everything you need to work in print, video, film, TV, runway, & personal/celebrity clients
2. How to market & brand yourself
3. What makes a fierce make-up artist and how to become a working one
4. Breaking into the freelance realm + networking
5. Building the best portfolio & keeping it fresh
6. Structuring a legitimate business; required licenses
7. Cultivating relationships with agencies, photographers, stylists, designers, clients, & press
8. Tools of the trade: website/social networks, resume, business cards, comp cards, media kits
9. Trends; new techniques; developing your signature style
10. Agents and the pros and cons of having one
11. Industry overview; how it works & how to become successful