We produce THE highest caliber fashion shows, special events, and art exhibitions, for designers & companies like Swarovski, with great success. We've showcased Rebecca Minkoff, Foley + Corinna, Carlos Campos, and Vena Cava in Stores/Flipside, ESOSA during NY Fashion Week, Parsons The New School For Design, and FIT.
You can expect the best, most well attended, well branded event for your company, we have contacts to EVERYONE you need on the list. Our How To Produce A Fashion Show/Sales Events Workshop was even attended by the Producers of The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection on Bravo to learn our coveted secrets.
Bespoke Fashion Show Production & Event Planning services for your specific needs. Packages include, but not limited to:
1. Planning, designing, and implementing your entire event from start to finish (including securing the venue, renting all equipment/supplies, getting press, event coverage/publicity, managing event Time & Action Calendar, and planning)
2. Planning only the event portion you need
3. Securing the venue, equipment, talent, etc
4. Coordinating model castings & fittings
5. Developing and organizing seating charts
6. Show calling
7. Managing front and back of house
8. Sending well-designed Promotional E-Blasts
9. Social Media & PR
10. Exclusive invitation/postcard mailing
11. Securing Product & Financial Sponsorship
12. Creating or reviewing your outflow materials: invitations, post cards, programs, press releases, ads, etc to ensure they are well branded and professional
Contact us for a quote!
**We'll provide you with exceptional services, meeting ANY budget for whatever assistance you need with producing THE most talked about event!**
We possess the SKILLS and EXPERTISE to devise and execute a brilliant PR/PROMOTIONAL Campaign that will put your company on the map!
We HAVE ACCESS to top editors, INFLUENCERS, buyers, stylists, & celebrities in ALL of the major MARKETS. AND We work with any industry, not just fashion.
Bespoke Promotional Services for your specific needs. Packages include, but not limited to:
1. Implementing a formal PR/pitch campaign
2. Press Release Writing & Distribution
3. Formally critiquing your branding materials
4. Building a viable media kit/promotional materials
5. Outreach via our kick ass Press List
6. Viral media distro to press and industry
7. Celebrity Product Placement for brand exposure
8. Social Media Management
9. Promotional E-Blasts to our data base of over 30,000 major fashion press, consumers, retailers, industry insiders & vip's, stylists, etc
We can also teach you how to be your own publicist if you'd like, check out our How To Do PR + Get Press/Write-ups Workshop.